ICU Manual Sliding Door System
The ICU Manual Sliding Door System, is a standard, sliding door system, available in single, biparting & telescoping designs.
ICU Manual Sliding Door System Features:
- 118mm x 45mm vertical stiles.
- 111mm top & bottom rails with clip out beads.
- 123mm Transom crash rails.
- Suitable for glass thicknesses of 6.38mm up to 13mm.
- Manufactured with torsion/clamping fixtures (no visible fixings).
- "Schegal" brush seals housed within the aluminium sections.
- Recessed pull handles / D pull handles as required.
- Aluminium sections designed to facilitate sanitization.
- Sliding door system will accommodate switchable glass & wiring as required.
- Sliding door system will accommodate IGU units with integrated blinds (Recommended with tilt only operation).
- ICU sliding door suite is compatible with Dorma Automatic operators.
- Recommended maximum door height of 3000mm.
Aluminium Glazed Partitions | Aluminium Glazed Doors | Drywall Partitions | Glass Walls Melbourne | Plasterboard Partitions | Demountable Partitions | Sliding Doors Melbourne | Radiation Shielding Glass | Automatic Sliding Doors | Office Fitouts Melbourne | Office Interiors Melbourne | Office Partitions